Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Teenagers

O.K.
Last night we went to a Hillsong United concert at Bethany South. If you have never heard them before you need to listen to them. Any way there were about 3,400 people there. Over half of them were teenagers. I help with the parking. I got there at 4. It didn't start intill 7. One lot was over half full and there where about 2 to 3 hundred kids there. We ran out of parking space at about 6. We made it happen though (HPC Parking baby we are use to it.)

It was so neat to see all of those kids there with there hands in the air(waving like they just don't care) and jumping around worshiping the Lord. But then it was over and they started coming out of the concert acting like, well like teenagers. Walking in front of moving car,yelling at each other,and just acting well I hate to say it- stupid.

Now if any of your kids where there it was not them, they are angles.


gotta go bye.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I would love to go to one of those concerts. My kids have the dvd. Looks like lots of fun. My kids would never act goofy. That's what I'm talkin' about...