Saturday, August 05, 2006

Running Back

O.K. Now I'm gonna talk about the running backs. But first I just saw the rankings and I don't think I like it. They have LSU at 9, I think that's close. But Ohio State at 1? I know Oklahoma will drop out of the top 10. After there Q.B. was busted. Ohio plays Texas early and that might help us out. Auburn don't really play any one untill they play us the third week and that's our first hard one. Althought Arizona may be a fight. And we all know USC don't play any one untill late and that Notre Dame. As mush as I hate to say it I think Notre Dame should be 1. Now both of my brother's are Ohio State fan's and they do not think I know any thing,they may be right.

Now back to LSU. I think Vincent will take over were he left off last year,althought I wish they would use Hester more. It looks like Broussard will be ready also. So its hard to know how will be the best one. We also have some good looking freshman in. Let me know which one you think.


28 more days!!!!!! I'm starting to get that itch.

7 comments:

Robin said...

I have found that Lotramin or Benadryl cream works on the itch. Oh, you mean the football season, okay. Keep up the good analysis. You need to get onto Ron about his slacking - he has to keep the posts coming and coming regularly. GW

Cajun Tiger said...

We are definitely way deep at the RB position which is always a good thing as we saw last year.

Ron said...

Notre Dame, 2nd year slump!!
Ohio State, good possibility.
LSU, depending on the new O-line, 4 or 5. Their schedule scares me.

Running back, Vincent is to slow. Hester is my favorite!! Old school kind of runner. Look for one of the freshmen to eventually start.

Anonymous said...

i love your blog it is so cool.the sports and stuff.

Ron said...

Dean, did you post that last comment??

Anonymous said...

We need Keiland Williams to get qualified. I don't see much depth at all at RB, especially until Broussard is ready to make some cuts at full speed. There's basically Vincent (who's coming off of injury) and a part-time fullback (Hester) and a bunch of freshman.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure why Ohio State is #1 but I like it! we do have vets. coming back BUT he have had to replace 9 very good players that did go pro. I now that Tressel as recruted some good talent but I am worried. Texas will be a good test, if beat them we will win it all because IN TRESSEL WE TRUST.