Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Cajuns

O.K. This team my not be a walk in the park like everyone thinks. This team looks pretty good on paper and I'm not the only one that thinks this. They are picked to win the tuff Sunbelt conference. They have a pretty good running game and passing game. Last year there QB threw for over 800 yards(now that's a lot) and there RB ran for over 1000 yards. They have 16 starters returning. SORRY I can't do this anymore LSU should manhandle this team. They are so much better then this team. J V will have a 100yrd game Russel will play until halftime and Matt will come in and we may see Ryan. Then every want to be coach will call in the sports talk radio show and let us know how should be QB(never the one that gonna start the next week) and why.



10 MORE DAYS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing such a great job. I thought you'd inspire Karen but its not happening. I check your blog every morning. Keep up the good work.

Robin said...

Talk it up Dean, talk it up! Like they say, "faith is the assurance of things hope for and the conviction of things not yet seen"
Go Tigers! Dan Da Dan Da!!!
GW.

Robin said...

Diggin the eye spread! I'll have to learn that trick - it adds a little Fung sua to the site. GW

Cajun Tiger said...

Gonna miss the ULL game but it is looking more and more like I will be in town in time for the Arizona game!!!