Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Not that young

O.K. Over the summer I decided I would play co-ed solfball. Carole and I played last year and we had a great time. So I thought we would play this year. Carole backed out but said I could go ahead and play. So I got some of the players I had last year and the league put some on my team. Then I get a call from one of our great friends and he ask me to play on his mens team. So of course I said yes. (Because I'm in such great shape!!!) Carole told me she didn't want to here me fusing about getting hurt or being sore. She knows me to well.

Now back in the day I could play solfball all day and weekend, but last night I played 3 games of solfball and I could hardly walk when I got home at 10:30 last night. And this morning,well this morning was not good. And the bad part was we lost all 3 games. This was only the 2nd week of the 8 week season.

4 comments:

Ron said...

Only the old, weak, unathletic, paw paw's play co-ed softball!

How are you going to showcase your incredible "power" by batting opposite hand, Dean?

DeanAaron said...

then why aren't you playing Mr. paw paw him self or is it to late for you oh ya its past 7pm never mind

Robin said...

What's worse: being sore, a loser or being a sore loser?
Have fun in spite of sorenss or losing. Just look at the Astros pawpaw pitcher - millions of dollars to play and not win.

Karen said...

Go Dean!!! I wish we were there to watch! You're going to be in shape when this is over, and we'll have to listen to Carole tell us how fine her man is.