Friday, August 11, 2006

Pray

O.K. The other day someone really close to me that I haven't talked to in a long time called and told me he may have to go to prison. For a drug related crime. He has four charges on him and said he will plead guilty. Each charge can give him 4yrs each. His lawyer said he will ask for only one year for all or get released after one year. Now he knows he did wrong and I hope and pray that he stops hanging around the bad people he was. And start going to Church and realize he has a good wife, good kids , a nice house and a God that love him and will forgive him no matter what he did in the past. I have sent him some church names in his area and also our church web site you can watch it on-line.

Please pray for him I don't want to give his name but God know who.
THANKS


ONLY 21 MORE DAYS LEFT

No comments: