Thursday, August 17, 2006

"It's Saturday Night in Death Valley...




O.K. We have just over 2 weeks left and I can't what to see that band get on the field, spell out L S U , play the LSU Fight Song , form the tunnel for the players to run out on the field and kick some Cajun butt. And hang out with 92000 of my friends. I got to work the Coke tailgate party. But I will make the game.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact: LSU has won 15 of its last 16 home games, a streak that dates back to mid-October in 2003

"Baton Rouge happens to be the worst place in the world for a visiting team. It's like being in a drum"

Paul "Bear" Bryant"

3 comments:

Ron said...

You do NOT have to work the games for Coke, you CHOSE to work the games for Coke! Don't lie Dean.

Carole Turner said...

Wasn't I the one that made us lose that "one" home game? You know I don't know sports so I could be off on my time line. But since I just recently was allowed to return to Tiger Stadium, i figured it wasn't that long ago that I brought the only loss of the season to Tiger Stadium, yes, I have that power, according to my very hot sexy husband.The only game I attened that year, we loss. I alone was responsible for the Florida win over LSU so I was told "you realize you can't come to another home game?" Like I said, I recently was taken off my probation and was allowed to return.

Cajun Tiger said...

Definitely in the world like Death Valley on Saturday night!!!

I may end up making some games after all.