Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Best sports related movies

O.K. I was driving to one of my accouts and started thinking of the best sports movies I have seen. Theres so many and I know I can't think of them all. So I thought I would get ya'lls help. One of mine is DAYS OF THUNDER. I thought this movie was so cool and still is. When I first saw the movie I so bad wanted to be a Nascar driver and still do. One more would be Bull Durham. This would have to be the best movie that Kevin Costner was ever in.

let me know yours


18 MORE VERY VERY HOT DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Robin said...

The movie about black/white team integration with Denzel Washington "Remember the Titans".
GW

agardana said...

George, that is one our family's favorites, too. We have all watched it about 15 times. It never gets old. Happy late birthday Dean. We tried to call but you are just too busy to get a hold of anymore : )
Stacie

Cajun Tiger said...

I have to go with George and Stacie on this one...my favorite is Remember the Titans.

Ron said...

Come On People!! The Natural? Field of Dreams? Hoosiers? The Bad News Bears? All of these are WAY better than the "Titans"!!!

Ron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ron you are right althougth Titans was a great movie.

One more would be Jerry Maquire and Rudy.

agardana said...

Okay, Rudy is another great one, but come on Ron....the Bad News Bears???? Entertaining, yes, but not on the same level as Titans and Rudy.