Monday, August 07, 2006

Fan's

O.K. Summer's over and it's time for LSU Football!!!!!!!!!

I was listening to one of our local sports talk radio stations and you would have thought we were 0-13. The way these caller's were calling in fusing about how this Coach is no good. Just because some of the new players did not report to fall practice because of grades. These people need to know that NICK is gone and he aint coming back.This Coach had a great season last year even with all the setbacks in the beginning of the season. He did something that the great football god (Nick) didn't even do that is beat Auburn,Alabama and Florida in the same season. Now don't get me wrong I think Nick w
as a great coach and helped LSU out a lot. But give me and Les a break.






Now that is one pretty sight...

25 more day's left until you see this sight.

3 comments:

Cajun Tiger said...

=( This will be two years in a row that I won't make a home game =( That just isn't right!!!

Anonymous said...

I am totally impressed. See sports do bring out the best in people. I agree sooooo much with you comments on Nick. Everybody just needs to move on. I'll be watching for you on Saturdays.

Kay Lynn

Robin said...

Dean, you are the prophet of the College football World. You tell'em while I pat my foot.
GW. I left a note on Carole's blog, GW