Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

O.K. I know it's been along time again but it's been crazy at the Turner home. We had so many parties we had to go to and a vacation to get ready for.

We are now in Ohio at my dad's house and want it to snow but it has not yet. Now they say it should snow tonight, lets hope. My brother's kids and wives were here this morning and we opened all the gifts it was very nice to see them all but i wish both of my brothers could have been here but that's another story that I'm not getting in to. Just pray for them. We are in that time now where you just wait for all the food to be ready. You know that 2 to 6 hours that seams like days because the house smells so good from the food and you can't go in the kitchen or you will get fused at for sampling a few things.

It been a good trip so far except for the no snow thing. Carole and E even bought snow boots so they can't wait to walk in the snow. I'm sorry E can't wait but those of you who know Carole know what I'm talking about. If it does snow we will have pics on all of the blogs. And Carole will be in the snow making a snow angle. Ha Ha

No comments: