Monday, December 04, 2006

BCS

O.K. I know its been a long time. But I hope this is worth the wait.

I think the BCS got it right this time. I think that the Ohio State Luckeyes & the Florida Gators are the two best teams that can be in the game. LSU of course is the best team and would beat both of the team in that game but we can't so I will be going for the SEC even though I can't stand the Gators and don't like the Luckeyes even more. I do think the Gators will give Ohio a good game and with the right play calling I think they will pull off the upset. Now Ohio does have a really good football team and one of the best Q.B. in Collage Football.

If you read my blog a few months back you know I said that the winner of the Ohio/Michigan game would play Florida in the Championship Game.

My score for the game is Gators 24 Luckeyes 21

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? Just tell me that Carole agrees with you, and I'll feel better.(sorry Sue) I don't think the gators should be there-Michigan should. I know that we would have to see a rematch, but they earned it. Fl/FL.St. got a rematch in 96. I'm probably more upset because I live in Gator land. You know how it is. The BCS polster who helped FL pass MI put FL at 1, ohio st. at 3, and LSU at 9. I think he had some extreme opinions. Just me. Gators lose big. Ohio 35 FL 10

DeanAaron said...

I think that Florida played a much harder schedule the Michigan and I like them but just look at it and you will see

Anonymous said...

Well, here we are at the end of another wonderful year of college football. All we have left to do is to see who truely is better the Big 10 or the SEC. For the first time in the history of either that the #1 OHIO STATE BUCKEYES play #2 Florida Gators! What a game this will be. My pick for the game is that OSU pulls it out with a last second blocked feild goal to win 30 to 28. GO BUCKS

11:54 AM

Cajun Tiger said...

If it had been Ohio St vs Mich it would have been the least watched Championship game ever. Florida had a much tougher schedule than both teams and definitely deserves to be there over Mich. SEC vs. Big 10 is no comparison regardless of what happens in the game.

GEAUX GATORS!!!