Thursday, October 12, 2006

Get over it


O.K. The game is over.
LSU lost.
Most people didn't think We would win this game anyway.
They are not gonna fire Les Miles.
I will post my pics at a later date, they are not developed yet.
That was a long ride home. The people I went to the game with decided to head back to BR that night so we left at around 10pm and drove straight through. I got home at 7am Sunday.
I've been on vacation this week so I don't have to hear every want-to -be-coach in BR say that they would have done this or that to win the game and they would have won it to.
We play Kentucky this weekend. Now lets get ready for Saturdays game. The Wildcats have a better team then other years but LSU should take this one easily. This games on TigerVision so there should be a good bit of people out there.

My score LSU 45 Wildcats 14

5 comments:

Robin said...

You tell'em Dean. It's time to move on and whip Kentucky. George

Anonymous said...

due to the loss of kentucky's best player, RB Rafael Little, i think we will beat Kentucky in our first shut out of the year, we are gonna be fired up after a mistake filled game last week. 49-0

Carole Turner said...

Ok, Bradley, how did you do that?

I read this before I knew the score and I was just gushing with love for such a well written and whitty young man named Bradly Harvey :-)

Anonymous said...

wow, i guess i can submit this as my resume for an ESPN job. that is amazing, ive never done that before, thank you tigers

Carole Turner said...

Check out Johnny Green's blog entry about sports.

http://johnnygreen4.blogspot.com/