Thursday, October 05, 2006

Gators/ Luckeyes


Ok, I leave for the game tomorrow and I can't wait. I,m gonna try to leave around 2pm that would put me at Karen and Brads around 11pm.

This week took forever. I think that LSU has a good shot at this game, If the Tigers throw the ball to set up the run. Now I'm not one of thous people who think they know more than the people getting paid to do it. That's just a thought.

Here is an article from ESPN for all the Russel haters or the ones that don't know him (my brother Dennis).

The other day I was talking to Dennis about football. Which he knows nothing about. The reason I say this is he thinks the Ohio State "Luckeyes" have the toughest schedule in collage football. Now up to this point they have had a tough one but look at who they play Bowling Green (not ranked) then Michigan State (not ranked and may not have a coach) Indiana ( not ranked) Minnesota (who) Illinois (I thought they just had a field for when the Bears were building there new stadium not for football) Northwestern ( again not ranked) then they get there perfect season gone for there hardest game of the season The Michigan Wolverines.
Now let me know how you think has a tougher schedule.
The score for the game LSU 27 Gators 17

7 comments:

Carole Turner said...

LSU 21 Gators 10

Anonymous said...

Gators 28 LSU 17 Love MOM

Anonymous said...

LSWho? 10 Gators 23 I have seen High School teems play better then LSWho? I am just sorry that I had to waist my time watching them to see just how bad they are. Now I know why they do not show them on T.V. up here in BUCKEYE country. Lucky for me I was able to turn the T.V. on in the other room and watch Ohio State play at the same time. Yes we played Bowling Green today a team from here in Ohio that we helped to put on the map and that we paid to have there stadium totaly revamped with $$$ they make from playing us. (because of T.V. deals) Well now that I've got that out how about them RazorBacks WAY TO GO!!!! and Washington got Robbed I hope that they called the cops because Cry Baby Pete Carol stole the last play from them.

Anonymous said...

Sorry just 1 more thing I just looked at your LSWho? pussy cats schdule and I thnk they will end up 6-6 on the year

DeanAaron said...

Hey did I touch a nerve there Dennis sorry that the truth hurts name the other 4 teams that will beat us

Ron said...

Dean are you sure Carole wasn't at the game?

Anonymous said...

Well I think that they will loss to Tennesse, Alabama, This one is a stretch but they did do go against Auburn and thats Ole Miss I know what your thinking it's a home game for you BUT like I said they looked very good agianst Auburn and I think that LSWho? will over look them and last but not least Arkansas. If they can beat Auburn they can beat LSWho? And don't worry about the championship game you won't be there. one last thing you've got to love the jump shot.