Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Not the end of the world

O.K. It's not the end of the world here. Yes LSU lost and the refs did not help out any with the bad calls. The SEC said there was no bad call in the game. (Don't know what game they watched but it was not this one) But play calling was not all that good either.

Now don't get me wrong I still like this coach and I think he will change his play calling next time. Like when you can't get the run game going.

The defense looked great they are #1 in total defense, # 1 in pass efficiency defense and tied for 1st in team interceptions with 6, with 7 other teams.

They play the Green Wave of Tulane this weekend and should just knock this team to the moon. LSU should run and pass at will. LSU will put this game away quick.

GEAUX TIGERS

LSU 54 Tulane 6

4 comments:

Ron said...

45-3
Flynn needs to get MUCH more playing time!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. We started jokingly calling for the up the middle play. What was up with that?

DeanAaron said...

I think Flynn will get a lot of playing time. Also William will also get ALOT of time. watch.

Robin said...

I am impressed with your calm demeanor Dean, a true sportsman. GW