Monday, September 11, 2006

How 'bout them Tigers?

First I would like to take a moment to look back at what happened 5 years ago this day. I know where I was and what I was doing. Carole and I just watch the last 30 minutes of the T.V. show they played and we just sat there with mouths open holding back tears. Just take a couple of minutes out of your day and pray for the families that lost love ones.

O.K. The winner of this weeks pick was yours truly. I missed it by 7.

Did they look good or what. There are still people out there talking about how this team is still not that good. They said that because they could not score a T.D. on the first drive. There are some people you just can't please. They just need something to fuss about. The Tigers have out scored the teams they played 90 to 6. The Tigers are 4 in the nation in passing and on defensive 1st on points allowed 5th on interceptions with 5. LSU's defense has not allowed a touchdown in 14 quarters.

4 comments:

Ron said...

13-10

DeanAaron said...

I did not ask you yet

Anonymous said...

21-10. (when you ask) I think they look great, too. I'll be thinking of yall this weekend. Bradley's birthday party is Saturday, so it's football, gumbo, and a giant slip-n-slide the likes of which have not been seen.

Cajun Tiger said...

they have outscored the last three teams 130 to 9!!!