Monday, December 03, 2007

How sweet it is



O.K. When I went to bed Sat. night I knew that LSU was gonna play in New Orleans in Jan. But I never thought in would be the last game of the 2007 season for all the marbles. Better yet it's against the team that I have not liked most of my life.

I grew up in Ohio and I was a Michigan fan. Every year we would watch the Ohio State -Michigan game. My dad and I would route for The Big Blue-Michigan and my brothers and mother would route for the other team (that's what we called them).

Then when I moved to Louisiana and went to my first LSU game, against Auburn, I sat in the student section and LSU won the game in the last seconds. The place went crazy. From that point on I was a LSU fan.

My mother and brothers are still Ohio State fans. My dad still routes for Michigan, but he has a lot of LSU shirts and stuff from when he comes to visit. And he says he watches the games on T.V. So he will soon be a LSU fan.

No comments: