Saturday, November 17, 2007

Cooled from Ohio

O.K. I'm in Ohio and it's cold and wet. It's gonna snow later they say. Right now I'm at my sisters house watching the Ohio St. -Michigan game. This morning we went to eat at the Cracker Barrel and I saw this older man with all kinds of Ohio State stuff on walk to me and looking at all my LSU stuff I had on. So I was ready to let him know how much better we are then they are. But he came up to me and said you guy should be #1 and that he hopes that they don't play us in the Championship game cuz we would kill them. I looked at him and said Thank You.
Now the reason I in Ohio is that my step mother bought me a airline ticket to come up here for a surprise my dad for his birthday and she was having a party for him. Right now he does not know I'm here. We are gonna surprise him at the party. I will let you know how it goes later now we gotta talk some LSU football. I think that LSU will win and win big. They out match the Old Miss Redels big time and in the past they always play LSU very tuff, but not this time
My score is LSU 56 Old Miss 9

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever noticed you start every post with "O.K."

Anonymous said...

It is REBELS.