Sunday, October 14, 2007

Wake up call.

O.K. LSU lost and I was upset for a little bit. And then I got over it. The Wildcats were a better team and I think that Woodson should really be the top runner for the Heisman Trophy. He looked great. Was not scared of the defence. I think that LSU should have blitzed a little more but I'm not the Coach's and they may know a little more than I do about football. That's what they do for a living.
Cal also lost and that's the first time that the top two teams lost on the same day since 1996. I think that LSU will go down to maybe 5th or 6th and this will not hurt them to bad. The wildcat were ranked #17 in the polls and they will probably go to #14 or 13th. I hope that they win out and make it to the SEC Camp. Game and that LSU gets a rematch. Because LSU will win the rest of there game. This just may be the wake up call that they needed.

No comments: