Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Game

O.K. I have been thinking of this now for a little bit. And I think that the winner of the Luckeyes and Michigan game will be the camps. I don't think that if the luckeyes lost they should play in the game but I also think that if Florida wins out they should jump the no lose team of Louisville (cuz they will stay unbeaten ). I think that Florida has had one of the toughest schedules in football maybe USC had a harder one. Now people that know me know I can't stand the Gators or the Luckeyes so if it comes down to them I have to go for the SEC. But I don't think the the Luckeyes will be there. I think that Michigan will beat them and it will be them and the Gators so Michigan will win it all. Now lets talk real football LSU . They play Tennessee in about 2 hours and I do think that LSU will win this game and will win out. The score for today's game will be LSU 28 Tennessee 10. The defense will score a T.D.

4 comments:

Cajun Tiger said...

nailed LSU's score...your didn't say which defense will score a TD though =) That was a nerve racking game...however I liked watching it after knowing the results as I said in my post.

Anonymous said...

How do you think that the gators should jump a unbeaten louisville.
If they win out they will have beaten two undefeated teams at that point and a miami team befor we knew they sucked.

Anonymous said...

OK Rutgers shot my louisville plan to the moon.

Anonymous said...

Well, here we are at the end of another wonderful year of college football. All we have left to do is to see who truely is better the Big 10 or the SEC. For the first time in the history of either that the #1 OHIO STATE BUCKEYES play #2 Florida Gators! What a game this will be. My pick for the game is that OSU pulls it out with a last second blocked feild goal to win 30 to 28. GO BUCKS