Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Next

Remove Formatting from selection
O.K. First of all the winner for the first week was Bradley and Keri. They both missed it by 7 points.

Now lets talk about the next victim. The Arizona Wildcats. This team is a step up from the Cajuns but not to big one. They only rushed for 67 yard and gained just 253 total yards there last game. So I really don't think this will be one of those end of your seat games.

The Tigers should do very well this game Russell should have just as many yards passing and I think the running game will be much better. The game starts at 5:30 and it will be on ESPN 2.

I will make it to this game. Carole and I could not find tickets to the last game. There were no ticket out there. I think I tried to late to get them. So we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and watched the game there. We had a good time.

Now my guess of the the score is Tigers 45 Wildcats 10

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dean, those are my numbers..LOL..no fair!just joking. Ok let me think

LSU 35 Arizona 14

Ron said...

28-13

Karen said...

(bradley)LSU-31 Arizona-13

Anonymous said...

Ok if Bradley and I keep this up, we'll both win each time..LOL..look at how close our scores are again.

Karen said...

(bradley)honestly, i didn't realize that until you said something, but we will be correct again this week, we are just that good

Cajun Tiger said...

LSU 38 - Zona - 7