Thursday, September 20, 2007

LSU and Middle Tenn. State Game

O.K. Evangeline and I went to the LSU game sat. night. She was great she had to go to the tailgate party with me (I work the tailgate for Coke) and there were no kids there so she was bored out of her mind. But I think she had fun at the game. We got the tickets for Coke so they were good seat. Half way thu the 4th quarter we went down to the seats right behind the LSU bench. She thought that was so cool. Now she did play the Gameboy some during the game but that o.k.

Here are some video I took of the game I think it's pretty cool.

Now it's time for South Carolina. I think that LSU will beat them pretty bad if it rains like they say it is . There run defence is not good at all. There like 92th in the nation in run defence. They don't have much of a passing game. So I think the game will be good for the first qaurter or half way thru the 2nd. Then it will get ugly.

LSU 38

Gamecocks 10

No comments: