Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sugar Bowl


The group outside the Super dome

JP on the bus

Lance-O-Libre


Mitch, Joe David and Coach Kerry( taking a little nap)

Jesus (Michael Griffith) and my tennis shoes

LSU band on the field

Kerry's bald head

Joe David Wilkerson

O.K. here are a couple of pic from the Sugar Bowl last night. I got to go with some people from the Church and had a great time. But let me tell you what I had to do to get to the game. Tuesday morning I was in Okeechobee, Fl. we were getting ready to go to Carole's brothers house that lives in a town about 1 hr away. We were gonna stay the night and get up really early and hit the road to come home so I could watch the game at a friends house. I get a call from Kerry Wilkerson ( a really good friend that goes to the church) and he had a extra ticket to the game and it was mine if I could get back. I had to talk to Carole about it because this was her part of our vacation. And she said lets drive thu the night, because she is the best wife in the world. So we went to her brothers house to visit and left that night at 11:40 pm and got to B.R. at 11:00 am. I drove most of the way because I could not sleep. I had to meet them at the church at 2:00pm, so I tried to take a power nap didn't happen.
It was well worth it to see LSU beat the Irish.













1 comment:

Robin said...

Dean, you are the man. No body can say that he Irish lost the game, THEY WERE WHIPPED! We won it, no excuses.
God Bless. George.