Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Longest Day Ever

O.K. There was no LSU game today and this day is just going on forever. This morning we did the JDRF walk at LSU. I was very happy with the turnout for our team from Coca-Cola there was about 15 people which is alot for us. We also raised about $800 and Coke will match up to $500 and that the most we have ever raised. Carole was volunteering at the Baton Rouge Dream Center so I dropped E off with her and then there was nothing going on the rest of this long day. I got home and watched a little football and took a nap on the couch.

I have to work Tomorrow, all day, I will be going to the Angola Prison Rodeo. If you have never made it to the rodeo I strongly recommend it. It is the neatest thing and you can get some really neat stuff there and it is all hand made by the prisoner's. They do it every Sunday in October. They have done shows on T.V. on the rodeo.

No comments: